ALBERTA WORKPLACE & EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS & RIGHTS LINKS
Alberta Labour Federation
Alberta Employment Standards
- Information about basic workplace rights for non-unionized workers from the government of Alberta.
Alberta Human Rights and Citizenship Commission
- Information on human rights regulation and protection in Alberta.
Workplace Health and Safety
- Information on workplace health and safety rules from the Alberta government.
Workers’ Compensation Board
- Information on compensation for injured workers.
Alberta Workers’ Health Centre
- Resource centre for workers in Alberta for help and information related to health and safety at work.
Calgary Workers’ Health Centre
- Information about employment standards across the country – produced by the Canadian Labour Congress.
Relevant Labour Legislation
Alberta Employment Standards Code
Alberta Employment Standards Regulation
Alberta Labour Relations Code
Alberta Workers’ Compensation Act
Alberta Workers’ Compensation Regulation
Alberta Human Rights Act
Teamsters North America
CANADIAN EMPLOYMENT LEGISLATION & HUMAN RIGHTS LINKS