ALBERTA WORKPLACE & EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS & RIGHTS LINKS
- A community hub and resource centre for union members and employee organizations to align on common goals and address various social issues
- Information about basic workplace rights for non-unionized workers from the government of Alberta.
- Information on human rights regulation and protection in Alberta.
- Information on workplace health and safety rules from the Alberta government.
- Information on compensation for injured workers.
- Resource centre for workers in Alberta for help and information related to health and safety at work.
- Not-for-profit offering assistance and guidance to Alberta workers through advocacy, education and case-specific programs
- Information about employment standards across the country – produced by the Canadian Labour Congress.
RELEVANT LABOUR LEGISLATION
CANADIAN EMPLOYMENT LEGISLATION & HUMAN RIGHTS LINKS
- National labour organization of Canadian union workers uniting for greater representation and education across all provinces and territories